Read the report today for data-driven insights on why marketers can no longer afford to defer personalization. Key takeaways:
- Nearly half of consumers won’t spend time with branded content if it’s not relevant to their interests.
- 88% of consumers say that personally relevant content improves how they feel about a brand.
- 50% of consumers surveyed cited Facebook as a primary discovery channel for branded content.
- 55% of consumers indicated that Amazon sets the standard for delivering personalized digital experiences.
- Consumers find content that “informs” (40%) and “educates” (28%) to be the most valuable.